I’m sure you’ve all heard of the little train wreck called Honey Boo Boo by now. How can you miss her? Anywho, I decided to pay homage to TLC’s last gasp for air and make a Honey Boo Boo Dog Halloween Costume! ENJOY!
Glitzy and Honey Boo Boo for Halloween
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Babygirl Princess Dress
– Dog or Baby T-shirt
– Tacky Sequin Silver Trim
– Curly blonde wig
– Stretchy elastic head band
– Glue gun!
1. Cut the dress down the center back.
2. Glue the dress to the center back of the dog shirt or baby tee.
3. Glue the center back to the underside of the tee.
4. Glue the neck of the dress down to the neck of the tee.
5. Glue a stretchy headband around the wig.
6. Glue a flower to the headband
7. Add sequin trim around the dress to make it even more tacky!
8. Bribe your dog with cheese
9. Now get out there and sign some autographs!